Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eat healthy & lose weight, eat poorly & gain....GO FIGURE!!

I was up 2 pounds last week and 2 pounds this week. It started when I went on a scrapbooking weekend. The meals were provided and oh sooo good. There were snacks galore. I knew going into the weekend that I'd be up and that was OK. Sometimes you just gotta have fun.

Well that "habit" continued into this last week. My mom is still here visiting and we enjoy going out with friends for lunch or dinner sometimes. When we go to the grocery store the guacamole and chips just call our names!

No excuses and I'm back on track now. I've already lost 2 of the 4 I gained. This is a lifestyle change and sometimes it's OK to let loose and have fun....Right??? At least that's what I'm telling myself! It's a new week.....no need to beat myself up over the last two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome!! Hoping to make it to scrapbook sometime soon. Miss seeing you great gals. Keep up the good work. I think I'm heading back to Weight Watches myself. It truly is a life style change. Hopefully this time I can make goal.

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfectly okay to let loose sometimes. You just have to remember to get back to it, after the detour.
    Good for you, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, beating yourself up is never the answer. Focus on your success--which is easy to do because you're back in size 14 jeans! Holla!

    ReplyDelete