Friday, March 5, 2010

No change

My weight has stayed the same for a couple weeks. No loss, no gain. On a happy note I had my yearly physical and got some good results. A year ago my blood sugar level was a bit elevated. Normal range is between 70 and 100. Mine was at 109. With the weight loss that number is now 83. My BP and cholesterol was within normal range as well.
Sometimes it's not just about the numbers on the scale. I'm feeling so much better and am quit pleased with the blood work results.
Hopefully next week I'll have a pound or two loss to share. :)

2 comments:

  1. THAT is GREAT, Clare! It's truly the most important thing, right? Good for you!
    Kerry P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, I continue to be so impressed with your abilities and especially your ATTITUDE. That's the most important aspect to life, if you ask me, and you've got it! You've always been a happy person. I've got very fond memories of great times with you babysitting for me. Keep up the great work. You can do it. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete