Friday, September 18, 2009

Working out has become my new obsession.

I'm not surprised. It's happened before. Now I'm obsessed with working out. I have not yet missed a day. I'll feel terrible tomorrow when I can't go. Isn't it funny how something you hate can become an obsession? I still don't LOVE going, but I certainly don't mind as much as I used to.
I'm not overdoing it by far. I just spend 30 minutes on the treadmill. I listen to my iPhone/iPod and go for it. I like that having that computer screen in front of me keeps me going. It tells me how far I've gone, how many calories I've burned and what my heart rate is. Isn't it amazing that it takes 30 minutes walking very fast to burn 300 calories, but only takes you 5 seconds to eat that many calories....not fair!! Just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment